Sunday, September 24, 2006

Fran's Thoughts

Fran's
Thoughts


Sunday can be a slow news day because even the godless amoung the liberals take their day of rest.

But there he was on Fox News Sunday - Bill Clinton!!! It was great. It was terribly entertaining. He got irate, right in Chris Wallace's face and stabbed his index finger into an end table as he made some of his points. It was a right jolly old tantrum.

And what was the reason for this? Wallace told him that when viewers heard that Clinton would be on Fox News Sunday, many e-mailed asking that Wallace pose the question (paraphrased) ...why didn't you do more to oppose terrorism while you were president? In typical Clintonian fashion (taught by Hiliary) he first attacked Wallace and Fox News for setting him up. He claimed that Fox News was asking him this kind of question but that it never has asked the current administration the same kind of question. It's all in the Clintonian playbook - attack, make it dramatic and then obfuscate.

More wonderful stuff on this subject tomorrow. It's been a long time since I've written anything about Embarrassing Bill but watching this today has opened the floodgates of memories.

7 Comments:

At 6:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

....You still smell of elderberrys....You have not yet grasped the fact, that the only reason you hate Willie is because he has the D behind his name. If he was (and he is) a Conservative Republican (Non-Neo)with an R behind his name, you would love him.....Just like Georgies Daddy does.......For Gods sake Use Your GD computer and read Man. You are not going to find anything but propaganda watching TV and listening to NPR.

 
At 7:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

.....and another thing ...If you EVER blog again .....I will taunt you....(waiting).......(waiting)....(waiting)......a second......time.

 
At 7:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You do know that I could have put all of this into one post...don't you? .....but I thought if I spaced it out, that if you had multi-hits, it would give you the illusion that you were popular. Hee-he-he (

 
At 7:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

...."Obfuscate"....Would that be Like...."A mushroom cloud"....." WMDs -somewhere near Sadr"....."Saddam and Bin FN Laden bossom buddies"....'cause I can't seem to get your point. .... Clinton , bad...Georgie GOOD ?

 
At 8:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, by the way Mr. Globetrotter.....When you can fit it in your calendar....We must do another Sea food feast....sorry its got to be at my house this time ( I'm infirmed with the Red death and I am almost bedridden).....But damn it; I can cook.....For you.... then I'll drag myself slowly, slowly, slowly to my room and wait for Novembmber 7....;-)

 
At 9:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blah...Blah...Blah,..

 
At 5:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Toni, but Phil and Tony agree with you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home