The Fallout From The Election
I'm going to miss John Bolton
He did not hurt the position of the United States on the world stage with his brusque and direct behavior like the Democrats claimed he would. He did not make US foreign policy. He carried it out as instructed to.

3 Comments:
For once you are correct...He didn't make foreign policy as our UN representative. Thank you for making my case against this administration for me......You seem to forget that Wally lied under oath and about something actually very serious....I guess that only matters if its a Demon-crat ??? Oh, and the fact that he witheld vital information from both Colin Powell and Condi, that would counter his agenda, that's just peachie with you , Right?.....( NO Information from liberal blogs was used in this commentary)
Mr. truth
Once again you have me at a disadvantage. Who is Wally and what did he lie about? And what am I doing wrong if I am making your point for you? I'm bummered.
Wally- Bolton -Walrus.....or is it only Con Radio Talk show hosts that are allowed to mock peoples appearences ?.....Why don't you look up Bolton on Wikipedia ( Its not a perfect source, I'll admit but thats for another time) I'm sure most of it will be in there. I don't have time to look up my sources so that you can ignore them. Powell (according to his Chief-of-Staff)would have nothing to do with the man. (He blantly lied to him on more then one occasion).....This is trivial but do you by chance remember the now infamous picture of a bunch of Republicans (26 in the picture) storming the office of the Dade County Election Bureau ? Putting a stop to the legal re-counting of the 2000 election ballots ?.....That man in the front forcing in the door is Bolton (sans the moosetache). He was flown in special from S. Korea by James Baker for that job....the nice young people (dressed like morman door knockers)with him were all Republican congressional aides sent there illegally from D.C. to disrupt a LEGAL States Right.To give Baker enough time to get the "Supremes" to ILLEGALLY appoint Georgie pResident. So much for the Republican anti-federalist argument..... My source on that one? - everywhere- google it...they have names of everyone of the perps along with what the are doing now and even quotes by them.
Post a Comment
<< Home