Cuckoo – cuckoo – cuckoo
I knew that Michael Moore is a lying, raving moonbat but I didn’t think he could go this far.
He recently released a movie condemning the US health care system. He was on The View yesterday and was asked something like How can you favor the federal government running the health care system when you are obviously a vocal critic of the government. He said something like The government used to do things right. The problem is the people who are currently in charge. When he was asked if any of the presidential candidates can fix health care he said something like Nobody who has announced his or her candidacy can do it. The only person who can fix health care hasn’t announced yet and that’s Al Gore. Michael must have been sniffing too much of Al's ozone lately.
The government used to do things right??? The government can’t manage its way out of a wet brown paper bag. Anything it does accomplish is done in spite of itself. I don’t want it making health care decisions for my loved ones and me. I don’t want my tax dollars paying for abortions.

2 Comments:
.....Read your last paragraph again....and again.....Then tell us about your Irag-nam Utopia. With Freedoms and Democracies that we will offer to them if they agree with YOU. You don't like Imposed Health care ? What the HELL do we have now ????? ....and you know that Universal Health Care is not Imposed Health Care. It is SINGLE Payer Health Care . If existing health care plans want to buy in (and they will) they can. The only difference would be the loss of the executive boards and the advertisment budget.Sure Francis, you love giving that CEO of your Medical plan 18% more than your insurance costs- my lord ,if you said anything else you would be a ....gasp ...a Commie ..or worst a Clintonite.....Medicare is looming in your horizon I'm sure you being the good 'Merican that you are,will refuse it. So that the tax burden on your children and grandchildren will be diminished..... Well maybe you'll make an exception in that case and make a bargain with the devil (socialism)....or better still,I guess you'll just give all your SSI money to Charity after you get back what you payed into it .
.....Watch a Michael Moore Documentary before you BITCH about him. ( He isn't my cup of tea, but at least I can say I have a reference to draw from)......Also look up the word DOCUMENTARY....it has a different meaning than a "Made for TV Movie"...Like that garbage ABC put out just before the '04 election......You do know that the $1M prize for anyone who can find an inaccuracy in his Fahrenheit 9/11 film has never been claimed. You do notice I said inaccuracy not lie or mistaken( Mistaken can only be used by you people it seems).I just wish Georgie would make the same deal.....I'd be soooooooooooooo rich I could buy Saudi Arabia. Come to think about it that ABC -9/11 film would have put us all on easy street if they would have made the same offer....makes you wonder why they didn't doesn't it ?
Post a Comment
<< Home