Saturday, August 23, 2008

Joe Biden?

Joe Biden?

I'm at a loss for words. I haven't paid much attention to Mr Biden because he's always out of the presidential campaigns so early that it seems a waste of time to check him out any further. But I will find out more about him. You'd better believe it.
















One thing I do know is we're going to hear some of the biggest whoppers ever uttered in a presidential campaign. Some of it might even be funny.

I saw a small bit of his speech today and already caught him telling whoppers.

"Barack Obama and I believe with every fiber of our souls that there's not a single challenge we can't face if we level with the American people."

If liberals ever leveled with the American people their political careers would be over. They never say what they're really up to for fear that the American people might do them harm. Every liberal government program has a stated objective and then a real objective. As one particularly dangerous example: When Barack and Hillary say they want to set up government run pre-school, they say the goal is to educate children sooner so they can eventually compete in the world economy. However the real goal is to indoctinate children with liberal ideals and talking points at as young an age as possible. So Joe is lying when he insinuates that he and Barack will even consider leveling with the American people.


"This man (Barack Obama) is a clear-eyed pragmatist who will get the job done."


Now this lie has real comedic possibilities. He's talking about a guy who has said the words "dreams", "hope" and "change" thousands of times without ever explaining in explicit terms how he will actually make any of it happen. He's talking about a guy who recommends proper tire inflation and getting tune-ups for engines that can't be tuned-up as a way out of dependency on foreign oil. He's talking about a guy who praises China's infrastructure and manufacturing might. He's talking about a guy who has never been to China but doesn't know any better than not to swallow NBC's sickeningly sweet kool-aid coverage of China, the country, the society, and the dream in between its coverages of the Games. China, the manufacturing giant, is a cesspool just like every other communist or former communist country is. Either NBC wasn't permitted to include this in its coverage (probably wasn't allowed to if it wanted to) or it chose not to (wouldn't have covered it anyway if it was allowed to). There was no avoiding the Beijing smog I guess but realize that there is very little heavy industry there.



I am very surprised that Hillary and her camp hasn't tried to derail the Obama thing.
I didn't believe that she would let her chance at being queen bee slip away when she was just so, so close to it.


Has the Clinton camp decided to wait another four years, hoping that Obama and Biden will screw things up so badly that the American people will welcome the often-smitten queen bee in waiting?

Or will it advise her to take a shot at "queen bee hood" yet this year?

Before you feminists get all riled up, let me just say that I used the term "queen bee" to get you riled up. I could have called her "queen ant" or "queen termite" but I think these terms are way too demeaning. Ants and termites tunnel about in the dark recesses of the world. Bees fly about and sometimes do good things like pollinating fruits, flowers and vegetables. Even I have a conscience you know. I wanted to rile you up but I wanted to do it gently.

So why the "queen bee" thing? Are you still with me? (Liberals usually turn off criticism, even constructive criticism like mine, before it has been provided.) Bees, ants and termites are social insects. The liberals fervently desire to turn the United States into a socialist country. The elite liberals who aspire to dominate the people of the United States view us citizens as just so many drones, workers and soldiers. Nature didn't provide a "king bee", "king ant", or "king termite". So it would be ridiculous to call a male socialist like Barack Obama, Harry Reid, Joe Biden, et cetera and ad nauseum, a "king bee". Are you still with me?

"OK" you say. "But why the queen bee thing? And be brutally honest this time?"

OK. I was brutally honest with you already but if you can't accept that: It was the stripes Hillary is displaying in the photo. Termites and ants don't do the stripe thing but bees do.

Joe Biden?

Dear God. Please save us from ourselves. We have met the enemy and found that he lives where I live.







3 Comments:

At 6:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ping is Right (sorry correct) you write too much. ... . I already know you're playing the fool ...It isn't necessary to show your other 12 readers.....While you're checking out Biden for dirt , of which you think will make your case......I'll give you a few (just to be helpful, since I know you'll never find anything).....The man has been a US Senator for 35 years...yet his net worth is less than $300,000...his debts are almost that much, including a co-signed loan for his son's college expenses.... Gee where did your buddy Georgie go to school....did he pay for it....How about, Panama John...if his Daddy wasn't an Admiral,of an Admiral's son would he have ever gotten a college education in your world?....Doubtful. Biden actually lives in his home State and commutes to work 1 1/2 hours one way(Gee , little Rickie said it couldn't be done). The reason ? to be with his sons , to raise them as a single parent after his wife and daughter died in an auto accident. Did I mention that the man was a US Senator for 35 years and his financial worth is less than $300,000....lot of graft there, bucko. Damn it how much richer is Unka Dick now ? in 8 short years? Snark all you want....but you do not have a single Republican...as honest,intelligent and trustworthy as Joe Biden.....Do you really want me to list the amazing growth in wealth of some of your Republican heroes, once they have become Senators....or even Congressmen ? ....I guess your bluster is just ...that....BLUSTER... If Biden was a Republican (of course he wouldn't be...that would make him a thief and liar)...He would be the kind of candidate you would love.....Like I said , you are ...well..just partisan . (By the way I can name a lot of DemocratICs that are A*******, but you are wrong about Biden)....suck it up bucko....minimum - 55 Senators, 240 congress persons and the WH....don't blame the messenger, the blame is on you and your ilk for 2004....you knew better but you have your own agenda.....Live with it....

 
At 6:16 PM, Blogger Fran said...

I didn't say that Joe Biden is dishonest. I said he lies a lot. He's a liberal and he lies a lot. He was chosen because he's older and more experienced than Obama. He was chosen because he has more foreign relations experience than Obama. He was chosen because he fills the role of the attack dog, spouting off with statements about the failings of the Bush administration which are erroneous, outright lies or unprovable allegations, while Obama stays on message with the peace, love, vision, change, hope, do better platitudinous crap.

Furthermore, I don't see where being worth only $300,000 after 35 years in the senate is such a good thing. What's the matter with him? Is he retarded or something?

 
At 6:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am LMAO!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home