Monday, December 15, 2008

Hey Annonymous

Yeah you. The "economic wunderkind". You bore me more than the oblivion of solitude ever could. If I ever comment on economics again, and it is very unlikely that I will because you are the only one of my apparently one person readership who ever responds, I will not be as impolite as you have been.

I find no offence with your choice of words. However, I do maintain a certain modicum of propriety in this forum and believe that you sometimes step over that invisible, but perfectly obvious, line.


Some pundits are concerned that Caroline Kennedy could be the next Senator from New York, citing her lack of experience.


I say that she should be appointed just as soon as Hillary is confirmed as Secretary of State. The only experience she'll need is to find her office every day and be at Harry Reid's meetings where she'll get her orders. What other experience does she need to have?


Well there is that residency thing. She'll have to "live" in New York. Caroline's uncle Bobby needed to be a Senator before he could launch a viable presidential campaign. So he was elected US Senator of New York after he found someway to "prove" that he had lived in New York for the requisite amount of time. Hillary needed to be a Senator before she could launch a viable presidential campaign. She moved to New York.

We've been ignoring Empire State for too long I think.
But fishing sucks up there. Who would want to live where the fishing sucks?








1 Comments:

At 6:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home