Friday, March 20, 2009

Bracketology


I could be the big loser again this year.


The Hausers, Grammie and I did the March Madness thing last year. I was dead last with Grammie just ahead. We older types are hoping to beat Corynne and Jeremiah this year. Both kids finished just ahead of us by picking on the basis of team names and uniform colors.


I think Matt and Kristen are in this year. Oh good!! Two more people to finish behind.


I don't know how well I'm doing in the first round but the early returns say my chances of finishing higher than last aren't very good.


2 Comments:

At 8:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love March Madness. I think this is my favorite time of the year. I love those upsets! How bout Cleveland State and Dayton! Awesome. I was also rooting for Sienna. I picked them on one of my polls at work. I am doing good--cory is in first place with 7 losses. I am in second with 9. I think Jordan is pulling up the rear with like 16 losses! ha ha ha ah ah ahah!

 
At 1:31 PM, Blogger Fran said...

But I think we need to do the points thing because it rewards wins in the later rounds more than the easier to pick first round.

When you were at Busy Beaver was there a guy in lumber named Randy? He wore a goatee.

Dad

 

Post a Comment

<< Home