Monday, August 02, 2010

I didn't do it.

Democrat pollsters are learning that blaming former President George Bush for the current and continuing economic policy failures is enflaming the radical wingnut base but is alienating the thoughtful independent voters.
Upon hearing this, Joe Biden raised his hand and in a very impressive impression of Arnold Horshack said "OOOOOH. OOOOOH. Let's blame Herbert Hoover."
Obama looked at the others at the meeting with a crooked eyebrow and a smirk and asked "Now Joe. Is this just another of your crazy little jokes? Who is Herbert Hoover?" Joe said "I don't know exactly. I read something about him in school. He's a real guy or was anyway." Obama thought he'd humor ol' Joe and commanded somebody to Google Herbert Hoover. The czar with the computer said "Hey! Check this out. He was the president before the Almighty Franklin D. Roosevelt. Sez here that he was blamed for the Great Depression. Way to go Joe. I think we have our bad guy."
And Obama, the most intelligent guy at the table, said "Great. And 'good job' once again Joey. But didn't that all happen a while back? How will we connect Herbie to now? "
One of the czars said "That's easy. We'll check out this Hoover guy, create a modern Hoover and get the machine rolling. The people will believe anything we say. They always have. I'll call CBS, ABC, NBC, and NBC ad nauseum and "leak" this."
And there you have it. An insight into the Think Tank which is the Obama administration.
It is the readers job is to differentiate between what is real and what is fictional.
Good Night. Good Luck. And Good News Tomorrow.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home