Monday, September 25, 2006

Fran's Thoughts

Fran's Thoughts
How can anyone as intelligent as I am misspell (the word can be spelled "misspell" or "mispell") "among", "woman" and "Hillary"? I don't know. I'll be more careful in the future.

To Mike the smarter brother: What are you doing in England?

The Clinton interview was even better than I thought. He wasn't just poking the end table to make his points. He was poking Chris Wallace in the knee too. He wouldn't have poked me in the knee more than once.

I don't dislike Bill because he's a Democrat. I don't like him because he's a liar. He wasn't impeached and tried because he had extra-marital sex. He was impeached and tried because he lied under oath - a crime that would have gotten any of us thrown away so deep we'd still be looking for daylight. He shamed the Office of the President of the United States.

I thought that Ricardo Colclough had proven beyond much of a doubt before yesterday that he couldn't return punts. Then why was he in there? The coaches wanted to see if he could fall on the ball. He proved he can't do that either.

Was Hugo Chavez a boxer in the past? If he was, he sure didn't learn how to keep his gloves up.

I would have called him a lying white haired weasel while his index finger was going up his nose. No not Chavez.

I am severely critical of George Bush and his administration about the failure to close off the Mexican (and Canadian) border(s) as much as is humanly possible. The reasons given for not doing so don't wash. My presumption is its all about the hispanic vote and propping up support for Jeb when he runs for the White House. Well it may have nothing to do with Jeb but it does have to do with votes.

Clinton did not blow up Afghanistani sand and a Sudanese aspirin factory until after the blue dress came to light. And when it became obvious that he had been caught wagging the dog he did nothing else. If that's what he calls "trying" then maybe he was serious when he said "It depends on the what the definition of 'is' is."

A moistened bink once through a scimitar at me.

11 Comments:

At 7:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh God man....Why are you sooooo obsessed Clenis....He ain't the Prez no more.....I got a question for you, since when is lying about a BJ worse than Lying about a war...answer; When its under oath ? ....I got another question for you ,why did Congress subpeona Clenis and other WH officals 1,086 times between '96 and '00 ? .....Why was 'Georgie the lesser', along with 'Unka Dick' not under oath when they testified to the 9/11 commission. Was that not at least a little bit as important as Clenis' dalliances.

 
At 7:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh ...by the way do you know how many subpeona your Congress has issued to the WH in these last six years.....Zip. Not one investigation on Terrah, on the lead up to Iraq (even though the 2002 NIE report distinctly stated that Saddam wasn't even in the top 20 watch list for threats to America) nor even one investigation on war profiteering. Yet Truman had Subpeonas issued to the FDR WH in very high profile hearings after Pearl Harbor and in '43 about war profiteering. Sen Fulbright an other Dem had hearings on Vietnam constantly and subpeonas for the LBJ WH. ....and it was the Goldwater Senate that brought Nixon to justice.

 
At 7:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh ....Has Chris Wallace ever asked that same question of ANY WH official ? .....Has he ever asked Unka Dick what did they do in response to the US Cole ? Why after they had al-Queda surrounded at Tora-Bora they let Bin FN Laden and his merry band of men escape so that they would still have an excuse to go after Saddam? Why they demoted our best Terrah expert then go on vacation ?....Oh by the way Clenis was not in charge on 9/11/01. ....If there was no FN way Georgie could have prevented it ...How is it Clenis' fault. ....Wasn't Waco and Samolia Clenis' fault ?....after 'George the more wiser' put him into both predicaments ?

 
At 7:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

.....And your border issue is ....correct but actually a little off target.....If its illegal aliens taking jobs that you are worried about you must go after their employers...and not just fines .( fines haven't worked very well with the construction and mining industry has it?)....If its National security your worried about ...Hee-He-He, forget it....Your Prez doesn't give a damn....gee they are right now building a private highway from Mexico to Kansas City. Can't get your terrah dirty bomb through one of the 90% unchecked Wally -Mart shipments. Just put it on a Panama freighter and truck right into middle America....I feel safer and safer every day knowing Clenis ain't in charge.

 
At 8:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here is something....If you want to see how a real manly man answers the tough questions....http://youtube.com/watch?v=oXZkcw7jPjM&NR

 
At 3:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fascinating, but you two should get some lives...
Where do you find the time to research all of that stuff, form an opinion and then type all that??
I guess I should be somewhat impressed! Not sure yet....
Love you both!

For blog readers that don't understand the comments, they are all by my dad's brother Mike. My dad also has two other brothers--Chris and Steve, but all these comments are from Mike! Unka Mike doesn't comment on my blog anymore--I guess I don't get deep enough for him. :-) smile

 
At 8:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

(scream)
run away.....run away....

 
At 4:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Toeeee , are you mocking me ?.....I'll have you know I've got culture (I think some would call it a specimen). I went to the Benedum last week. So now I'm a hoytee- Toytee.....So mock me at your peril, WOMAN...I may change you into a newt.

 
At 4:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Francis,this comes from that bastion of ultra-liberalism ...TIME magazine. ....but this 8/4/02 article is a must read anyway. http:// www.time.com/time/covers/1101020812/story.html#...

 
At 4:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

....Oh...your post timeline is way off...Get it fixed.

 
At 5:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since Toni Ann does not have her own blog.....I'll post this here...'cause I can......Toee you have got to check this out if you haven't seen it before....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QSaM5gQ9vo&eurl=....It is a Python-Trek meld.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home