Don't Kill da Wabbit. Kill da Gwoundhog
Wabbits is out of season. Gwoundhogs is always in season.
I don't have much to report today. I was going to supply details of Chuck's demise but I don't need to give any more evidence of how big a crotchetty old curmudgeon I am. Suffice it to say that Chuck thought I was at work. And it was a clean humane shot. I'm a curmudgeon - not a bad hunter. And I'm a gardener - we've been plagued by groundhogs for about 10 years. They don't eat everything in the garden - just the good stuff.
N - F6
P – E4
P – E5
N – F3
N – F6
Toni and I will be up to the lake on Saturday but just for the day. Toni has Children's Church on Sunday. I'll call Claudia for directions and to find out what to bring. Jess and the kids might be coming along too.

2 Comments:
p-d3 ...... Are you going to need the saltwater water gear ? I can bring it with me.........and fried Wallet-eye would be very tasty....but what the H*#^ do I know ? *=e #=c ^=k
Yes, I'll use the saltwater gear. Thanks very much. Walleye sounds very good. I totally forgot that I have yours here. I'll bring it all. I was going to bring shrimp too.
Post a Comment
<< Home