Sleep Test Tonight
I've been studying for it too!
I'm taking my sleep test tonight like Chris did to see if I have sleep apnea. It certainly seems like I have it. I never feel rested in the morning and Toni says I hold my breath when I snore.
Jessie: What bridge and what scale. I'm not familiar with the scale you mentioned.
Old Woman: Q - B6

5 Comments:
Dad, good luck with your sleep study. It is a scale that engineers use to "grade" the bridges on how good or bad the bridge is--that is very unscientific--but I think you get the idea. Well the best score you can get is a 10--which means the bridge is extremely safe. The bridge in Minniapolis was only given a rating of a 4 the last time it was inspected. But the bridge that mom and the crew crossed to Hatteras was only given a rating of 2. It was in the paper when we were on vacation.
sorry--Minneapolis--
I know how to spell--I just typed too fast.
I am also intrigued by the bridge story.....Jess you have to be careful about what you hear on our so called News.....most of the stories are pure tripe. Deficient doesn't mean dangerous or impending doom. Just like "terrah"-ist attacks, bridge collapses are very, very, very, few and far between. On both cases we should be vigilant and spend money judiciously, but we should also note that they are far less common than almost any other danger we face. Most of the bridges that are on these lists just mean that there is weight or speed restrictions. Unless the boy prince has cut funding for bridge inspection like he has for OSHA and the EPA without my knowledge....these bridges are all inspected at least bi-annually by Federal law since the 1970s after a terrible bridge disaster on the Ohio River. You trust your government don't you ??? ;-) . ... . Old Man, I can't wait until Denis gets to play you next game , his forte is counter punch and defense and Black like his heart is his game....White is the attack mode and sooooooo boring at this pace but I will try to make this as swift and painless as I can. - KN - a4 . ... . pleasant dreams, don't let the bed bugs bite.
fRAN THAT SCALE WAS IN THE virginia paper and I thought it was 2 out of 100.
Unka Mike,
All I know is that a number 4 bridge collapsed!
Post a Comment
<< Home