Friday, October 12, 2007

Dear Al:

Please run for president

1) I really need a good laugh. Politics is practiced by a bunch of clowns, but clowns always scared me when I was a kid.
2) It would be hilarious to see Hillary falling all over herself to court the radical left (your base support) while attempting to appear to be a centrist. She's been distancing herself from the lunatic fringe. You, the head lunatic, if you run, will cause her to try and grab up those other lunatics before you do.
3) You could, possibly, derail Hillary, Osama Obama, the Breck girl and yourself. Then we could have a useless Republican who, while useless, would still be better than any of your bunch.

You won the Nobel Peace Prize

for claiming that a global physical phenomenon has a cause that is not only unprovable but also unlikely? You're a joke Al. But I won't be laughing until you get into the presidential race. Don't let me down!!

You claim that the industrialized world must scale back it's activities in order to save the Earth. That's nothing but a baseless platitude Al. If you're such a "prophet in out time" (Oh my God. I'm going to puke again. I puked when I heard you won the award.) tell us how to do it and, at the same time, maintain or improve the global status quo.

Recent winners of the Peace Prize were honored for doing things that improved the condition of the world's poor and destitute. (Except for Jimmy Carter who won the award because he demonstrated the ability to stick his head farther up his butt that any former American president.) If your baseless suggestions are followed, there will be no chance for the poor and destitute. And please, give me none of that drivel about rich nations and poor nations. The poorest nations on this planet are poor because their economies are controlled (i.e. not free market) by thugs, dictators or whatever else out there that's bad in government. Get rid of the dirty rotten bastards first and then we'll have another reason to discount you're theories.

The Kyoto Treaty?

The rest of the liberal whacko world blames the US, more specifically, George Bush, for failing to sign the treaty. Under the terms of this treaty, the US and other industrialized countries (like Germany and the UK, both signed the treaty) are required to reduce Carbon Dioxide emissions while so-called developing nations like China!!! and India!!! are permitted to increase emissions.

Those who wrote the terms of the treaty claim to know how much CO2 is OK. They say they know the level above which disaster will occur. Their claims have no basis. They have no facts.

But those who wrote the terms also know that CO2 emissions are an inevitable byproduct of industrialization and wealth. And the authors, while they may not be Marxists, appear to believe in "taking from the rich to give to the poor". Yeah, I know that was Robin Hood's mantra, but it sounds a lot like Karl's mantra which I can't remember just this minute. It appears to be very important to some global bureaucrats that there be a level playing field. Sounds like they have a valid complaint about the lack of "fair play" until you realize that we built the field and not just anybody is qualified to play on it.

Oh!!! How much more arrogant can I get??? I'm wallowing in my pride of the United States of America. The little dogs that nip at our heels as we go about our business should be introduced to the ASPCA mercy killing room.

(That last sentence was written just to see if there's any support for my run at government service. :-) ;-) :-).

14 Comments:

At 5:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How many Academy Awards did "The Gipper " get ? How many Nobel Awards do you think the moron draft dodger will get ? .... Gag some more, you so called arbiter of what is moral. Can't defend your position on the SCHIP so you attack a twelve year old. Don't want to believe solid scientific facts on global warming, call Al Gore (The 43 President) fat. Don't like H. Clinton's position on abortion and she is a ultra liberal. All you give me is Republicant talking points........Abortion, right or wrong (you have already made up your mind, as well as everyone else has) is supported in some way by almost 60% of Americans. That makes you a minority. As I've told you time and time again those assholes you keep voting for, will never do anything about it, until it's their last card in the deck......... If you had a brain, you would have noticed that the Supreme Court is packed with Republicants, the House and Senate had the majority and in the WH you had a so called compassionate conservative. Why is Roe v Wade still in effect ? Why was Georgie unable to get his personal secretary , Ms. Myers , nominated before he was forced to name Alitto. I'm sure it never occured to you that Harriet was not a "Federalist Judge" (look it up and learn sometin' ) and she would not vote towards giving Corporations Rights. I very happy you are against Clinton, but you still don't have that right reasons for it. She is also for Corporate rights, as if they are persons. She is hardly liberal and liberals know it. She is barely Democrate , and Democrates know that also. They will vote for her anyway because there is no way this country will be what remember it once was, if another Freedom Hater is appointed by the Supreme Court.

 
At 6:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

quit pontificating and move.......R-e8

 
At 9:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-qwest13oct13,1,3503599.story?coll=la-headlines-nation......Copy and paste ...Then read this short article. For I dare say nothing of this was, was discussed on FAUX or your Sunday talking heads shows.

 
At 9:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Within FIVE WEEKS of Bush's appointment to the WH. That would be April '01 - Sure doesn't look like it has anything to do about Terrah, does it. Certainly 9/11 would never have happened if only would have known, Right? So give some more of your Straw Man stories about Marxism, liberals wanting your gun and Al Gore's fat - Your hypocrisy makes me lauff....Please tell me again how its all Clinton's fault we were attacked - ignore the fact that it was his warning to Bush that the Al kydies were our greatest threat and without the help of wire tapping - Sort of makes a THINKING person - "Exactly who are they spying on"

 
At 5:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the thing is...I think Hillary actually has a pretty good chance of becoming president--not because of her ability, but because Americans in general, LOVE Bill Clinton.

 
At 5:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heard on one news station that Al Gore actually included 9 discrepancies or "lies" in his movie. Some of the naysayers are saying that by giving him a Nobel Peace prize, they definitely lowered the Peace Prize standards.
I am sure you will agree with this.

 
At 1:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Critics (I'm being kind) to Michael Moore's 9/11 movie, cited 128 'Lies'.....They were all dis proven....Yet even today, your Dad thinks it was all hogwash, even though he has never seen it.....Jess, I'm the King of Siam, 'cause I said I am...Not true but that is the same as the "NEWS" telling you a "Fact". - Since '02,they don't have to be accurate - they can out and out LIE, and do. A Conservative Federal Court in Florida overturned a civil court ruling, on a case that the Boss at a FOX affiliate, dramatically changed a story about MONSANTO and it's genetically altered food and steroids. There was and is evidence that these food stuffs are dangerous especially to children. MONSANTO is a sponsor, so the story was changed to every thing is safe and if you question it , you are a wacko (Or if you are Gore, you are Fat). The Federal Court ruled that LYING is a First Amendment Right, if you are the press....And FAUX hasn't stopped yet......See the movie and make up your own mind. Then come back and tell me where the lies are......You're a Teacher, you want to be correct when you Teach don't you ? - ps Fat Al Gore, won an Academy Award for the movie.....He did not share the Nobel with International Scientists (Look Fran, International...as in NOT looking for non-existent Federal Grants) for the movie, nor "Global Warming"....They Won it for "GLOBAL CLIMATE CHANGE".....and the only scientists (all 12 0f them) that disagree, work for OIL COMPANIES.

 
At 5:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahem.....YES !!!! If you mean AL Gore......Now Unka Dick and Little Georgie....that a completely different story......but I want you to make up your own mind. Watch the movie.....To tell you the truth it put me to sleep not once but twice. But , it really is just a documentary about his "Global Change" tour. ...and he is sooooooooooo boring. ps Hilary (unfortunately) will be the next President.....It was written in stone when the Republicans bastardized the Constitution and stole Ohio in the '04 election. It would take too long to explain here but rest assured a Democrat (even if in name only) will be the choice of Americans in '08. Then again Gore was elected in '00.

 
At 6:01 PM, Blogger Fran said...

All 128 of Moore's falsifications were proven not to be lies. Show me! Does Michael Moore appear in the Fahrenheit 911? If so, I'll never see it. I can't stand his abject rotundity, his voice and his face.

Jessie: Here's a very balanced article on Gore's "An Inconvenient Truth". Denis ought to read it too. But it wouldn't do him much good. He's so hopelessly closed minded.

http://www.reason.com/news/show/116471.html

I accept that the world is warming. I dispute that the major cause is human activity. There's no proof of this. The statement that there's consensus in the scientific community that humans are at fault is itself a verifiable lie.

I believe it far more likely that changes in Earth's orbit and, therefore, variations in energy from the sun is the culprit. The Earth has existed for a long time and all of this global warming and heating has happened many times before. Man has been paying attention for only the last century and a half or so. Look especially at the information in the article stating that the data from ice cores indicate that in previous warming periods, the Earth's temperature started increasing some 800 years before the CO2 started increasing.

And Denis: I never said that Gore was fat. But now that you mention it he and Moore could make a reduction in their consumption.

 
At 1:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I belive the earth's temperature moves in cycles also--remember about ten years or so ago, we had that el nino thing that kept the fall very warm. I am not well enough read up on global warming to get into a debate with you are dennis. I do think that Americans are very wasteful in general and we should do more things to take care of the earth. I will have to watch Al Gore's movie and then comment back on this. Whether he lied or not, the question still remains, does he deserve a Nobel Peace Prize for it? probably not--look at the other winners of the past. I don't think he can hold a candle to them.

And Farenheit 911--although I didn't see it, did the author of that admit to making stuff up?

 
At 3:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jess , First of all it is Global change not local (meaning , not just North America, or Europe, or Southern Asia etc.). The fact that the Earth may be slowly warming is in itself not the problem. The problem is that the weather will be completely unpredictable. This is not good for farms that produce certain crops will waste seasons without adequate yields or non-existant yields. There is also the problem of over population.....When your Dad and I were born there was less than 3B people, in '99 we went over 6B and by '09 there will be 9B people. That's a lot of people to feed and a lot of live stock farting. This is a VERY complicated Subject......but ...Think for a second , IF I am wrong, and we actually do something about it, the worse that happens is the Earth gets cleaner and there is unlimited horizons for the next generation in clean energy , recycling and it will be very profitable. Now if your Dad is wrong (as if there is any doubt) we all die.....I'm not kidding, humans will dwindle to the Millions withen the next hundred years. The earth will start over again, just like it has 5 times before...but it will be our fault this time. I don't think God will be pleased.

 
At 3:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jess, I tease your Dad but I will not tease you........I don't care much for Michael Moore. I like some of his stuff...and everything he has in his movies IS FACTUALLY true....but using one of your Dads words he Obfuscates. Unless you are knowledgeable about his subject matter before you see his movies he can manipulate you into thinking his way......He is a REAL Liberal. I must add that you will find more truth in his movies than you will watching the network News.....I'll not even mention Fox, which as I explained before is nothing but a propaganda station.

 
At 4:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jess, as for your Fathers queries, he knows damn well. that I showed him time and time again where to get EDUCATED. He refuses to see inside the mirror....pity.....Better to die being correct than thinking you are right.

 
At 10:36 AM, Blogger Fran said...

I do not condone wasteful behavior of any kind. I'm an environmentalist - just not a whacko, radical, socialist environmentalist. The Utopians, who believe in redistributing wealth in order to level the playing field, realized years ago that the way to control an economy is to use the environment - more specifically: fears about the environment. The leaders of the environmental movement have a POLITICAL agenda. They don't give a hoot about the environment and they've enlisted the help of well-meaning people and groups who actually do care by creating scenarios of future disaster. And of course the only way to avoid these contrived disasters is to create laws (actually regulations - the EPA doen't need Congressional approval) which curtail any number of things including personal freedom and industrial activity. And the international community - the United Nations in particular - is a threat, if we're stupid enough to let it be. So I remain immediately skeptical of anything that smacks of environmental socialism. I can be convinved otherwise but so far no way.

And Denis: send me some sensible and rational liberal opinions and I'll take them into advisement. To this point you've been recommending I read shrill, shrieking diatribes that I have no time for.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home