Michael - Use your brain
Stop getting all of your news from the liberal bloggers - they lie!!!!!
I'm surprised that you haven't yet credited the war as the engine that's driving the superb American economy.
(Oh I forgot for a second that your type doesn't recognize any facts that don't fit your view of the world. You couldn't possibly admit that the economy is as good as it is. Therefore you can't add "ill-gotten capitalist gains" to your list of why the war is a bad thing.)
Your type doesn't understand that "money" is only worth something if it is changing hands and rapidly at that. The mantra of the economically illiterate used to be: "We're spending billions of dollars on the space program. That money could be used to feed and house every man, women and child in Appalachia. Let's scrap the space program and give all that money to the poor." Problem is - there's no big pile of dollar bills out there somewhere that could be diverted from the space program to the bare-footed little munchkins in the mountains of West Virginia. The investors wouldn't have it. Nor should they. If the investors wasted their "money" on things that have no possibility of a return - you and I would have to wipe our butts with the twenty dollar bills in our wallets. That's all they'd be worth. And besides that, twenty dollars might be what a piece of toilet paper would cost.
You're an intelligent guy. (Notice the Neil Cavuto ruse!!!) I'm surprised that you think there will be a great big pile of dollars available somewhere to pay for child health care if only we wouldn't waste it "over there". I'll take your war cost number at $800B as a fact. Where is that money actually being spent? Most of it is being right here at home. And if some of it is being spent in Europe or whatever it is still contributing to wealth here at home.
I am not the aggressor. But I do respond with equal or more violence when provoked.
I don't care if the Muslim religion allows the men to keep the women in iron-age style bondage. I have no desire to learn about their beliefs. I don't care. None of that bothers me. They make the shit up - they've got to live with it.
Stick your heads back in the sand all liberals and Michael. We'll wake you up when we've busted terrorism and it is then safe for you to come out into the sun of capitalist terrorist-less freedom. You are a bunch of cowards. Does that hurt? It was meant to. Come on over to the good side!!!!!
Hey Barry. Watch what Marion Jones did today.
And learn... Oh never mind - you couldn't learn anything if you applied your mind (what there is of it) to it.
She admitted to the crime of lying to federal investigators. You, Barry, lied to federal investigators - didn't you? you big-headed little sneak.
But Barry and Bill Clinton and Mark McGuire (and others) lied: These guys got away with lying WHILE UNDER OATH.
There could be a lot more to the story that I don't know - but Marion demonstrated - to me - a lot of courage.
To my many friends at Valspar
I've been to many countries in the course of doing my many jobs - But I got a thrill and a really warm feeling when the Immigration officer looked at my passport and said "Welcome back".
The officers in Chicago, New York or Atlanta didn't welcome me back. But the immigration officers at the Pittsburgh Airport always welcomed me back. I always wanted to say "you don't know the half of it" (an old Polish or German colloquialism) and I would be tempted to drop to my knees and kiss the dirt in the Pittsburgh area. No. Really. Honest to God.
May I never again have to leave these United States, of which I am so proud.

2 Comments:
You have been answered and trashed on your first post ( Two bloviations ago)....repeating it will not make it any easier for you to except......I also take it that you hate the troops, like Rush, since you have not read that blog from one of our REAL American heroes that will not be getting a "Medal of Freedoms". If you do not understand (I'm sure you don't) the sarcasm of that last line , Google Medal of Freedom, and see the twits that Georgie has deemed worthy.
Make a Move ....as if it makes a difference.....B-b5 was my last move....check your own blog Rebub.....Now I know what Denis is always angry about.....
Post a Comment
<< Home