Sorry for the second post today
Where in the world is Cindy Sheehan?
Is she still camped out in Crawford Texas? Did her buddy Hugo Chavez sell her into slavery
? Or did her son tell her in a dream: "I died for my country and I'm proud that I served my country. So shut up." ?
Where in the world is Rahm Emanuel?
I mean - REALLY - where is Rahm?
Is he regretting that he took the Chief of Staff job?
And finally:
If you little libs have any intellectual integrity at all, you'll admit that if George Bush described his performance at a sports activity as something akin to "the Special Olympics" he would have been excoriated, fried, barbecued and thrown under the bus by the popular media and you little libs. I agree that Obama's comment was "off the cuff", "innocent" and "not meant to hurt". So I won't excoriate him. But you little libs, who are so ready to claim that conservatives are not fair, always attack even the smallest misstep that a conservative makes. You guys aren't "fair" but we don't care. We are bigger than you. We're "bigger" (fairer, more magnaminous, readier to make peace) than you little libs are.
Thhhbbbbsssstttt!!!
Maybe you little libs are really out of touch with the American people. But I'm ready to help. The above is my interpretation of a "raspberry". (Do little libs know that there is a "p" in "raspberry"? Do little libs know that the kids educated in the government schools that the little libs created spell the word "razbery" or "razzberi" or "RzBRi"?)
Sleep well you little libs. I hope you, and we, don't wake up to a national or world disaster that can be "placed right in your laps". (That's another conservative and common American way of saying "You made the bed. Now you gotta sleep in it.")
I'll say it again: God bless the misguided little liberals.

1 Comments:
Alright. Alright. It wasn't very big of me to overuse the adjective "little" to describe libs. I apologize.
Francis
Post a Comment
<< Home