Tuesday, September 01, 2009

I hate some things when they happen


When I’m on the pot and run out of toilet paper, I turn to the vanity at my right and find a full roll that my thoughtful and forward thinking wife has put there. I reach to the wall in front of me to remove the empty roll and, when attempting to install the full roll, lose control of the spring loaded roll holder and shoot it across the room so I have to get up off the pot anyway.

I hate when that happens.

4 Comments:

At 1:38 PM, Anonymous Ping said...

Buy now, save the economy, see you on the poop deck Captian......

 
At 6:23 AM, Anonymous Kristen said...

It seems it's always the thoughtful wives who replace toilet paper. If I had a dollar for every time I went into our downstairs bathroom only to discover that Matt had used the last of the toilet paper and not replaced the roll, I'd have my car paid off by now! Fortunately, I always realize before it's too late, but that means I have to hike upstairs. I always replace the first roll and leave a spare roll in the vanity.

 
At 8:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

.... Toilet paper ???
You people are soft .... I use the Trib

 
At 10:54 PM, Blogger Fran said...

When you sit down on the pot and notice that the toilet paper is gone, do you think that the previous user of the toilet was really lucky and had just enough paper to wipe properly? Or do you wonder if ...?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home