The More I Study The Liberal Thought Process The More Questions I Have


What the hell did he think would happen?
After he trash-talked the United States in every international forum he's been to in the last 10 months, he expected the IOC to agree with him that Chicago is the lone exception in the terrible home of arrogant, selfish, capitalists which is the United States. 'Chicago is great. Come on down. You're on The Price Is Right.' (The price would probably have been very right for Valerie Jarrett but, Dear Val, when you play the lottery, sometimes you win and sometimes you lose.)
This is where my liberal friends and loved ones can help me. What the hell was he thinking? Did he really believe that he is the "President of the World" and that his very presence in Copenhagen would guarantee the games for wherever he wanted them to be held?
I think he did - I think he really did - and he failed - and that's why this egoist needs to be reprimanded by the American people. "Stop apologizing for us to the world. We have nothing to apologize for. If you and your elitist, academic and foolish colleagues are able to twist your thinking processses so much so that you feel you should apologize for yourselves, then go for it. But keep us out of it. You don't speak for us."
Well, to be fair to him and you lefties, he doesn't speak for me and other like-minded persons who resist the temptation to look at things from an upside-down perspective. But this is America and you are included in the "us" that he doesn't speak for, even though you don't know that you really don't want him to be speaking for you.


1 Comments:
I once tried to study the "Tea Bagging, hate everyone, hate everything" Republicant mind once but I found that it incapable of reason. They are all for the Flag and Democracy until they lose an election. So they lie scream, lie, and act like 7 year olds until they get their way. Sorry Franny you are not getting your way, get over it. You people Fd up the last 30 years enough is enough. .... I was gonna say Conservative but you do not know what it means or at the very least you are playing the fool. Conservatives are thoughtful, intelligent, people, who base their ideas on principles. Conservatives would never resort to intimidation, bigotry, obfuscation and falsehoods. Call yourself a Conservative all you want. It will not become so. All the Conservatives have left you and there's nothing left but Lunes. William F Buckley would have spat in your faces. ... PS cannot wait until next week, you had better get up in the morning. 90% of the fish are hooked from 6:30 to 9:00 am. ..... . not that I'd ever hook one.
Post a Comment
<< Home