Friday, March 05, 2010

I'm Back

There are a lot of jagoffs in the world these days. You've got to be aware to keep from getting screwed. I have been very aware of the Progessives/Liberals/Communists/Socialists/Democrats/RINO's and their efforts to take my freedoms from me, and more importantly, from my children and grandchildren. But at least these enemies of mine are mostly out in the open.

I want to find the little bastering twerps who virused my computer and hide out there.

2 Comments:

At 5:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stop going to those NRA gun porn sites...... They are full of them trojan hickies. ..... You have been gone so long , that your SPAM cache, must have 79 Nigerian Viagra ads in it ;-) ....Welcome back, I missed you.

 
At 4:56 PM, Anonymous jesss said...

i don't know what you are talking about...but i am glad you are back

 

Post a Comment

<< Home