Friday, April 17, 2009

The DC School Voucher Program Has Been Killed By Congress

WHY??????????????????????????????

1700 students will be forced to leave behind the success they have achieved in the private schools they now attend. 1700 students will be forced to go back to the dysfunctional institution called the Public School System.

WHY??????????????????????????????

Taxpayers spend $7500 per student in the voucher program or $12,750,000. These 1700 students will cost taxpayers $15,000 each when they go back to the Public School System - $25,500,000.

SO?????? WHY?????????????????????

Could it be that the program has been TOO successful?

The average annual income of families in the D.C. voucher program is $22,000. Education = Success = Freedom = Self-sufficiency = "I don't need the lefties". The lefties want those who live in D.C. and earn or get $22,000 a year or thereabouts to remain subservient - TO THEM.

WHAT WILL HAPPEN WHEN THIS EDUCATION/FREEDOM THING SPREADS?

I know!!!!! And so do you!!!! I'm hoping it starts today!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home